domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Peg 'o my heart

yourwifelovespegging: Little man learning his place.



yourwifelovespegging:

Little man learning his place.

Something about her look…you know he is going to be used...



Something about her look…you know he is going to be used hard.

pegginglovers: She #penetrates him in one #hard thrust join...



pegginglovers:

She #penetrates him in one #hard thrust

join other #strapon #pegging #lovers on www.pegginglovers.com

join #free

#strapon #dating

Now that is a dominant thrust !!!!!

webby5: herdickisbigger: http://herdickisbigger.tumblr.com/ Oh...



webby5:

herdickisbigger:

http://herdickisbigger.tumblr.com/

Oh my!

Wow

femdomz: FemDomz



femdomz:

FemDomz

justnakedpeople: Do it! Do it now! Please for the love of...



justnakedpeople:

Do it! Do it now! Please for the love of tumblr, do it!

HINT , HINT

Photo



Photo



Now here is one way to start your day…gets the blood...



Now here is one way to start your day…gets the blood moving

no words are needed



no words are needed

Photo



alviswilson: Ash Hollywood



alviswilson:

Ash Hollywood

cuckychucky: CuckyChucky Now this is a Dynamic Duo!



cuckychucky:

CuckyChucky

Now this is a Dynamic Duo!

peggedforafemdom: Being bad is soooo...



peggedforafemdom:

Being bad is soooo Good!

http://peggedforafemdom.tumblr.com

openupeverything: A bitch who needs my cum and will do anything...



openupeverything:

A bitch who needs my cum and will do anything to get it out of me. Love it.

randolph: 1 of 8 Strapon Pegging Boards… 120+ BOards total



randolph:

1 of 8 Strapon Pegging Boards… 120+ BOards total

the cage adds such a new dimension!!!!



the cage adds such a new dimension!!!!

marriedexplorers: (M) If I walked in and (S) was doing this…I'd...



marriedexplorers:

(M) If I walked in and (S) was doing this…I'd just have to lay down and take it (after laughing a bit, of course…)

WTF?

Why in the world would I get a message from a woman domme stating that she wants me to own her? WTF?

northofpegging: I want her to do me as well … so jealous!



northofpegging:

I want her to do me as well … so jealous!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario