domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Eli's Trip

cindersk: It was cool and rainy in the Not So Frozen Tundra...



cindersk:

It was cool and rainy in the Not So Frozen Tundra today…

Perfect "Spring Sweater Weather" kind of day!

(Yes, the sweater is the fuzzy white thing on the outskirts of the photo… 

The girls are camera hogs…
What can I say?)

The girls deserve center stage.. they are stars.  

You call sweater weather spring?  At least I'm glad your tundra is not so frozen today.

ladyred2001: Beach time



ladyred2001:

Beach time

kittenonherown: Told y'all I put on my pearls. I don't know...



kittenonherown:

Told y'all I put on my pearls.

I don't know whether to be proud of myself for figuring out I can add my bracelet to the necklace to make it longer… or embarrassed that I have had them for about 8 years and that just occurred to me tonight.

gorgeous bra, gorgeous necklace — gorgeous woman.

2sweet2: Love the front of the belt too… :)



2sweet2:

Love the front of the belt too… :)

2sweet2: One more belt shot… ;)



2sweet2:

One more belt shot… ;)

paganhairypussy: here



paganhairypussy:

here

y0urprotector: wee blurry mess 



y0urprotector:

wee blurry mess 

paganhairypussy: have fun



paganhairypussy:

have fun

paganhairypussy: lovers and photographers



paganhairypussy:

lovers and photographers

paganhairypussy: naked for his eyes



paganhairypussy:

naked for his eyes

naughtyjamie: Good morning :) you can see more of me on...



naughtyjamie:

Good morning :) you can see more of me on http://www.mygirlfund.com/JamieSweet

kittenonherown: The third and final new bra. (for chubbyboy75-...



kittenonherown:

The third and final new bra. (for chubbyboy75- I will post a collage of all three I got together for the amazing price of $16 later. I'm sure your girl would love them) It is just plain… until you look inside at the cute puffy heart padding.

And until you look inside and get distracted by the contents

exhibitionistatheart: Friday…❤ Looking great for a weekend...



exhibitionistatheart:

Friday…❤

Looking great for a weekend ahead

justcallmefae: Sun kisses ~Fae~



justcallmefae:

Sun kisses

~Fae~

hollygoodhead: hello, beautiful world! hello beautiful woman







hollygoodhead:

hello, beautiful world!

hello beautiful woman

exhibitionistatheart: Me and the morning view.. ❤ pretty out...





exhibitionistatheart:

Me and the morning view.. ❤

pretty out there.. and great view on the bench

2sweet2: Love my new belt… :) love what holds it up too



2sweet2:

Love my new belt… :)

love what holds it up too

Photo



traseros: Grey flowers aren't those perfect



traseros:

Grey flowers

aren't those perfect

2sweet2: Being silly again …



2sweet2:

Being silly again …

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario