miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

Gym and Motivation: #1 Fitness Motivation Site!

Challenge!

Hope you guys participating had a first day that was good. Tell me how you feel so far!

what are you doing currently now that you are taking time off fitness?

Chilling. Seeing friends. Working. It's a bummer. I still go to the gym and lift light weights here and there but I shouldn't.

Video



You know that hot chick that gets all the attention and basically acts like a bitch. I hate that shit. And men feed them that attention they crave. I said hi to her and she quickly replied: "I'm not interested in you" and walked away. Just a hi.

Lmao fuck her bro. Girls like these are corrupt. Girls like that are usually so boring to talk to because they have zero conversational skills since guys are cradling their nuts till the break of dawn. You don;t need that. 

She may look good but what else bro. Girls like this, you just have to stand up for yourselve and show her zero attention because she doesn;t deserve your attention. I put girls like this in place all the time here where I live. I hate that stuff. If a girl responded like that to me, I'd laugh in her face and walk away. 

one day her beauty will die out and if you work hard like you should. You will be succesfull, rich, fit, and so alive. 

if she depends on her looks and uses it arrogantly, one day she'll be a name in a coffin, while you're name will be on the tips of the tongues you inspired and lead. 

The only thing that matters on earth is what you gave and not what you have. You give people and yourself enough, you will be remembered. And to be remembered is to be immortal, and to be immortal is the sport of gods brah

Best way to get a girl's attention mate?

not finding a way to get a girl's attention

What do you think of Frank Yang? He seems fucking nuts.

i'd frank his yang if you namsayin 

Bro im very curious why is it girls prefer guys with no muscle and are skinnier than the girl im very confused :(

preferences bro. Some girls like muscles some dont. some feel like people will look at the man with muscles more than the girl. Some think were arrogant, some think we're not. there are some girls who think we only love ourselves, some girls think we love to take care of ourselves and to take care of others, some think we are insecure, some think it shoows confidence. 

it's up to the women

Thanks for all the motivational posts; it's just the push I've been needing lately. (: Keep them coming!

anytime :P

Photo



I read your post about collar bones and thigh gaps and honestly you are such a babe.

ur a babe

What is your goal in terms of bodybuilding?

To block out the sun when I stand. Dead serious.

Bro I keep trying to lose my virginity at 23 and I dont know if it is me or girls :( I am so dissapointed in myself...

Why are you giving so much to lose something so little?

Invest your time into something better mate, because sex isn't the end of the world. Everything has its time and it will be your turn. Your eagerness is possibly holding you back. Invest the energy elsewhere and you will realize that investing less energy in getting sex and otherwise putting your efforts into bettering yourself will get you laid easier.

Go lift, get a degree, and master skills. These women that reject  you will realize theyre missing out on you, and by that time you will realize you won't be missing those type of women

Video



You think its possible for a vegetarian to get ripped?

most definitely 

Photo



<3



<3

Photo



Couples that work out together, thoughts?

Romantic as fuck

Video



whatever your perfection is being skinny, being muscular, being...



whatever your perfection is

being skinny, being muscular, being fit, being anything

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario